torsdag 10 september 2009

Problems...

I recently started high school and it feels like I don’t fit in with the rest of the class. I mean, I’m fat, ugly and have no self-confidence. All the girls are skinny, like they never eat, beautiful and love themselves. Everybody talks to each other and just turn their backs on me. The thing is, that I picked this field of study because I want to work with children and would to stay in the class. I am very shy so I’m not the one to start a conversation. How do you guys think I should do, to make them start talking to me?

My other problem has to do with my best friend at my old school. She and I always used to do everything together, talked for hours and had so much fun. But now when she also in a new class, she chose a different school, we hardly never talk. She ignores my calls and text messages, but when she finally answers me, she is not the same person that she used to be. When I ask her if we can meet and just hang out, she says that she has homework to do or other plans. I don’t know what is wrong! Do you think she is tired of me or something? If that is the case, I really don’t know what to do. She is the only one I can talk to about stuff. As I’m so shy, I have a problem to open up in front of my other friends.

I really hope that I get some good answers. Thank you in advance!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar