onsdag 9 september 2009

Okey, my problem is about my boyfriend and me.
I and my boyfriend are together
again!! We have been together along time, but we have had many breaks up. I have break up all the time apart from one time, when the reason was that, I was to like his sister.. I don’t really know what he meaning. But I don’t know what I’m going to do. I mean, we almost fight about everything. It is unusual that we not fight.
He is so nice when we not are together and says a lot of nice things to me. But direct when he got me back, he be so mean and so irritated. It is impossible to be with him then..
I don’t know what to do. And the worst is that I can’t let him go, I don’t want him to disappear from my life. I can’t live whiteout him!!! It doesn’t work. Always when I leave him I always take him back a few days later.
I know that the sea is full of fishes! But I really love him, but we always fight, and if it not is god at the start, it’s not going to be better later.
So please help me!! I don’t know what to do. I can’t get over him. I always am thinking on him. We have tried to only be friends, but it doesn’t work.
L

1 kommentar:

  1. I think you just have to sit down and think about what you really wants. Are the good moments worth all the bad ones? Nobody deservs beeing treated like you say that he treats you. Try to realise that maybe you live a better life without him. Just be strong and trie tog get over him, it would take time, but I know that you can do it.
    /Maja

    SvaraRadera