måndag 14 september 2009

Never been in love!

I think its something wrong whit me, I never fall in love! Im 17 years old and I have had several boyfriends. At the beginning I think im in love but then when I know that I have them trapt I always lose my interest.

My girlfriends always talk about how in love they are whit their boyfriends and say stoff like, I cant stop smiling when I look at him ore, it feels like im walking on clouds. I really don’t get it. I also have friends that are miserable in love. They always tell me how happy I shod be to skip all of the crap that they haft to stand. But actually im jealous! At least they feel something!

The longest relationship I’ve ever had last six months. I never walked around on clouds ore whit a silly smile like my friends but I cared fore him and felt happy whit the situation. But after six month tings started to be a bit more serious and he started to make demands on me. Like trying to stop me from go out whit my friends and stoff. So the relationship ended quick, whit out any need to thinking twice I brook up whit him, and have never regret it.

Are it as god love gets fore me?
Am I callous? Will I ever be able to truly love someone (except my mother)?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello, I think that you will feel "real" love when you meet Mr.right. And don't worry you are not strange becuse you feel that there are something wrong with you, cause It's not! Take your time until you find your prince, I alsow think that you need someone that suprise you with new thinks, so you not lose your interest of him. /Amanda Westford

    SvaraRadera
  2. hi, I think you gonna find Prince Charming. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but one day. It's just that you need to open our eyes and see ya around a moment and look how many guys there is out there. He will come, I promise!
    /Anna

    SvaraRadera