onsdag 9 september 2009

Different thoughts...

I have a problem with my family…It feels like I am the absolutely only one in my family how thinks like I do! The other five persons are completely different compared to me and I just hate it! Whatever I do or say, it feels like they think I´m crazy. I am the oldest one after my parents in my family but my younger sisters and brothers seems to be sooooo smart and wise. I am more like the confused and careless family member. At dinner, when we sit in the kitchen, eating together, they always talk about important news and such as stuff but I just feel “what”? Why do my younger sister likes world-wide-news when I don’t? Once I told my mum that I feel different but she just answered that they loves my even if, and I love they to. I would just like to be awable to understand them. I don’t like to feel “outside” and I wonder WHY I´am so different, why I don’t share their lifestyle and hobbies. I hope some of you out there can give me some advise or atleast agree with me and say that you feel the same? Pleace, pleace, tell me that you understand. If you don’t, I might be adopted or something like that!

1 kommentar:

  1. Not everyone is the same. You maybe just happen to have different interests, but it's nothing wrong with that. You should be glad that they still love you even if your different! / Sandra Johnsson

    SvaraRadera