fredag 11 september 2009

He will ruin our friendship...

Last winter one of my best friends started to date one of my closer guy friends. I where very happy that they’ve found each other and that the three of us could hang out. After a six months long relationship they broke up, and I where stuck in the middle when they fought. I understood both sides and didn’t want to stop being friends with neither one of them. But now my girl friend has found another guy that she is in a relationship with and obviously moved on. Her ex-boyfriend, also my close guy friend, where very sad and talked a lot about his feelings with me. We became even closer friends during the summer. But now he has started to hit on me! Calling me, sending me ‘cute’ textmessages. I really just want us to only be friends, and stay that way, but he shows very clear that he wants us to be a whole lot more.

I don’t want to be mean against him and ruin our friendship but I can’t go on like this.

Please help me, is there anything I can do to make it all back to normal again?

1 kommentar:

  1. Hmmmm. I know how hard it is to tell someone who likes you that you doesn´t feel the same but my recomendation to you, is that you will have a calm and easy speak with him. Tell him the same thing as you wrote in the text: That you just want him as a friend...Good Luck!
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera