onsdag 9 september 2009

Hi everybody!

My problem is not the same as someone others is. The problem is my hair. And that’s not the one of the usual problem. I know.
When I was a child I had very short hair and I was fair-haired. But when I was at ten to eleven my hair started to became darker and darker. So I started to color my hair. I was often blond and I like it, but when I was about I colored my hair dark brown and so it ended on till that I was about 13,5. My mum has always had some such of control over my hair, and me so she had colored my hair always. But now I have wanted to color my hair in to other colors like red, dark-dark brown or black. I have also fantasized to fix it pink or blue. But for the most pink. But this I just fantasy. I know that you need to be brave to do it. So I don’t think that I’m going to color my hair pink or blue. But then come the big question: am I going to tell my mum or/and the rest of my family that I want to color my hair let’s say platinum blond or deep brown. Or should I just buy some package with that color I want, and let a near friend that I trust at and let her do it?

What should I do?? Answer me somebody!! Or at least give me some advice.

2 kommentarer:

  1. If you really wants to change you hair color and you think that it would be a good reslut if one of your friends colored it, then do it! I think we sometimes trie to much to make our parents happy. Mabey it isn´t like this in all familys, but I´m sure that my parents still love me even if I do some terrible things, because I´m their child. They perhaps wouldn´t be wery happy if I come home in pink hair.., but they would still love me and thats the important thing for me. I think a small stepp like changeing hair color is a good start to beeing adult and take a step into the time when you have to make all decisions by youre own..
    /Maja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi,Say to your mum that you want to color your hair. And it's not your mother that have the pink hair it's you! And don't care what people think of you, just "follow your heart". I think that you should say to your parents otherwise they maybe gonna be mad. And not trust you on other things. And you don't know what color that become you when you not have try it! /Amanda Westford

    SvaraRadera