onsdag 9 september 2009

Friends or not?

I have a problem with one of my friends. Or she is not my friend anymore, but she use to be..

I have know her since we were like 3 years old. Up to 8th grade we hate each other. Hate is maybe a strong word, but we doesn’t like each other that’s for sure.

But when we start 8th grade everything changes. It was like we both under the summer understood that we should be a very great “couple”, because we realise that the only reason that we fight was that we both want the same things.

So the last two years in junior high school we were inseparable. If you saw me you would be sure that she was less than ten meters back. We share the same humour, the same music taste and so on. I’m not sure that some of our friends even saw us as two people, when they say our names they kind of be like one word. She was my BFF, best friends forever..

But then it happened. I realised that all our friendship was about was having fun. We never talk about serious problems or other serious stuff, that I think is some of the reasons friends should be there for. And she was very jealous, when I was with somebody without her she’s been very angry and I feel bad because I disappoint her. Everything has to be in her way, she decide what I should like or not.

So I start to ask my self what do I get out of our friendship? When I thought about it I realised that I spend all my time at her. Well we had a lot of fun, but nothing more, and for that I adventure all my other friends that really care about me. So I “split up” from her and I haven’t seen or heard from her for over two weeks.

But now to my problem. For five days ago she send me a sms and ask if we could start seeing each other again. I answered that I would think about it.

I don’t know what to do, because I’m afraid that we go back to were we was before and that isn’t what I want for sure. I love spending time with her but she controls me a make me to a different person and not in a good way. So what would you do? Just ignore her and start a new life without her or tell her what I feel about our friendship and try to work it out?

Please give me some advice!

1 kommentar:

  1. I think you will deside this by youreself...How muth time will you spend on her if you dont feel that she givs you want you expects of a friend? Maybe you shuld see her and try to "start over", see if you can find that type of friend that you are looking for and if you don´t, tell her what you feel and find somebody ens...
    /Lisa

    SvaraRadera