söndag 13 september 2009

Hi everyone!

I have a problem. It`s my mother, she is driving me totally crazy! When I say that you probably think I am like all teenagers and just are normally irritated on my parents. But this is different I really cant stand her. Actually I hate her, and she hates me to. She tells me all the time how stupid and meaningless I am. She often even tells me that she hates me. We also fight every day, about almost everything.

She expects me to do everything at home. Like cook dinner, clean all clothes even clean the whole house. She treats me like I`m her slave, not her daughter.

And the worst is that I have to do all this things. Because she threats to throw me out of the house if don`t do it. If she did that I would have no place to go. I only have my mother. I donÕt have anywhere else I can live. And I am just 15 years old so it is not possible for me to get an own apartment.

Are there anyone else who had similar problems? Because I really need some advice. I donÕt know how much longer I can stand this. She really brakes me apart. I hate that she force me to do everything she wants me to. But worst of all is to know that my own mother hates me.

So please, help me?

1 kommentar:

  1. I think that you should talk to your dad or someone else in your family. I also think that your mother treat you with no respect, But why do you two hate each other so much?
    If you have enough I would commend you to talk with someone adult perchance at your school, so they can contact the social welfare office in your town! Becuse your mother shall not treat you like she do /Amanda Westford

    SvaraRadera