fredag 11 september 2009

Hello.

I have a problem. A year ago my boyfriend raped me. It is difficult for me to admit to myself. In fact, it took one year. I woke up in the middle of the night by my boyfriend tried to have sex with me. I was tired and wanted to sleep. I said so, without reaction. I love him, so I didn’t want ta make a scen and shouting something, but I said 'no, I do not want any more tonight. It did not help, so I pushed him from me. When he was just even more excited. I was not strong enough to remove him. Afterwards, I started crying and felt humiliated because he is not listening. But I would not recognize me or him that he had just raped me so I took everything in me by saying "I told him I did not want to but you did not hear." He did not protest against my obvious lie, but we continued to be jointly et semester. If I had recognized that happened was I had of course had to end, because I can not have a guy who rapes. Now it has been one year and I have stopped protecting him. Now I can finally realize what it actually was happening. Is there anything I can do about it so far for? There's no evidence and it would never go so far as to court even. Is there anything that excuses his behavior. And how can I do to be able to leave this behind?

2 kommentarer:

  1. One year is a long time and, as you said, there's no "evidence" left. I think you just have to tell yourself that it has happened. Not accept it, but realise that all you can do is move on.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I dont think there is any excuse fore what he did! You maby cant forget what happend, and I dont think you shood. But I think that you do best if you focus on the future. He doesnt deserve your concern, dont waste any more tears on that pig.

    SvaraRadera