söndag 13 september 2009

I’m fat...

...but everybody says I’m really skinny, but they’re wrong. I’m really ugly to, everybody is cuter than me. I just dress myself in big clothes so they wont se how big I am, I’m not wearing makeup, it doesn’t matter anyway because I’m ugly if I wear makeup too. People are staring really much if I wear makeup. I just wished that I could be beautiful like my friends. Beautiful bodies like my friends, beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, I wish I could change my body to the fullest. My friends has everything, and I have nothing. Except my perfect friends.

All of my friends have or had a boyfriend, bur a boy have never ever just looked at me, and if a boy have looked I’m sure it’s beacuse I’m so ugly.

I’m afraid of the food beacuse if I eat something I’ll become fat and then I’ll be even more uglier than my friends. When I look in the mirror my big body doesn’t fit in the mirror. I’m so ashamed of my body and of my self that I don’t wanna go out annymore. My best friend at home is the razor, but the razor leave scares in the skin, and people think I’m mad.

Sometimes I think I’m not right for this world.

3 kommentarer:

  1. You shouldn't think so much of how you look. Because if you do, people will notice it more. If you show that you have selfconfidente boys will take an exrta look at you and you would maybe feel so much better. / Sandra Johnsson

    SvaraRadera
  2. I agree with Sandra. If you don't like yourself, who will? Everybody looks different, that's just the way it is, and you should accept that and like the way you are! Thank god we all don't look the same, then nobody would be interesting.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I tink that you shuldn't care about what other people says. You are beutiful andv that's it! I have a big butt and I don't like it always but so what? For the most I don't care. And You; Our Prince Charming is out there somewhere,even if he's not maybe here. I had never had a bf. but I had fixed it. But the true love will come to you to. I promises
    /Anna

    SvaraRadera