torsdag 10 september 2009

Hello everyone,

My problem is that i change my personality depends the person I am with. Just so they will like me! I’t started about three year ago. And now i can’t change back to be “the real” me.

Here’s some exampel, when Im with one friend and she say that she loves purple, I also say that o love purple and the next time we meet I have a purple t-shirt on me. Merley so she will say:

“What a pretty purple t-shirt, purple is my favorite color!.”

And if my friend say’s that se love r’n’b music I will buy a CD with r’n’b music so she will say that she loves it and want to lisen to it with me. And when my friends ask me about something I always say “but what do you think about it?” and when she have answer and I say the same thing.

It’s hard for me to remember all the thing’s I been telling them that i like when I actully don’t. But I’m afraid that if I stop with this and become myself I will lose all of my friends. But I don’t want to, I whant that they will know the real me.

I don’t know why I started whit this. I think it was becuse I didn’t have many friends so I started to be fake and say that I like the same things that my new friends like. I have success cause I have many friends, but no one of them know me personal.

It’s hard for me to change when i met some friend and even more when i meet many friends! But now I can’t cange back to “me”, I don’t know how I are anymore, i feel so fake!

Pleas help me, and give me some advice what I shall do. Is it worth to lose my frinends and start over? Or will I say that I’am fake? Help me!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar